Click to view description
Job Title: Administrative Assistant at Casey Altman Design Inc.
Location: Remote AND Cubico, 433 Broadway, Suite 422 New York, NY 10013
Position: Part Time Internship
Time: 3 month trial, (3 days/week - full time) Potential Full Time Position
Compensation: Stipend at the end of the 3 month trial. Full time salary to follow if offered a full time position
Job Reports To: Casey Altman, Principal Designer + Andrea Arnold, Junior Designer
Casey Altman Design Inc. Cultivating design & creativity. Casey Altman Design is a multidisciplinary, boutique design firm based in NYC. We are constantly exploring new disciplines and evolving our existing offerings to best meet our clients’ needs. We design until we exceed expectations, and we are 99% referral based.
Casey Altman Design Inc. is a high energy, challenging, and fast-paced work environment in which talented individuals can flourish and learn about graphic and web design, as well as the business behind it. You will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with the head of the company, assist with multiple projects (including but not limited to: web design (Squarespace), logo ideation, branding, and photography), and work with clients from a wide-range of industries (including but not limited to: health, finance, fashion, beauty & skin care, real estate, technology, and environmental sustainability). Primarily, you will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven, organized (there is no such thing as TOO organized), efficient candidate who has a love for technology, design, and entrepreneurship. You should be creative and enthusiastic about design, in addition to being tech savvy, curious, and well spoken. A big part of this position is to help facilitate our wholesale and retail cards + stationery business. You will also be responsible for helping with business development and managing various accounts and customers.
- Candidate must be EXTREMELY ORGANZIED and detail oriented
- Be available to work at the office or remotely and get the work done in a timely matter
- Be self-motivated and driven -- if it seems like there is nothing for you to work on, just ask! There is tons to do and we want someone who is hungry for more.
- Expert level Google Sheets/Numbers/Excel -- a big portion of this job will be to help organize our product inventory, pricing, shipping, production, wholesale, and e-commerce. You will be working with a lot of numbers regarding prices.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies -- we are in the process of rebuilding our e-commerce website and will need someone who can adapt and learn the platform as they go
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Be able to think creatively and develop new strategies
- Display professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is ideal but not required.
To view our work, visit caseyaltmandesign.com/shop