Graphic Design Intern
Click to view description
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern at Casey Altman Design Inc.
Location: Cubico, 44 Howard Street, Suite 422 New York, NY 10013
Position: Full Time Internship, Potential for Full Time Position
Time: 2 Week Trial, 6 Month Internship, 10AM-6PM (5 days/week). Potential Full Time Position
Compensation: Daily compensation with potential for a full time salary
Job Reports To: Casey Altman, Principal Designer
Casey Altman Design Inc. Cultivating design & creativity. Casey Altman Design is a multidisciplinary, boutique design firm based in NYC. We are constantly exploring new disciplines and evolving our existing offerings to best meet our clients’ needs. We design until we exceed expectations, and we are 99% referral based.
Casey Altman Design Inc. is a high energy, challenging, and fast-paced work environment in which talented individuals can flourish and learn about graphic and web design, as well as the business behind it. You will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with the head of the company, assist with multiple projects (including but not limited to: web design (Squarespace), logo ideation, branding, and photography), and work with clients from a wide-range of industries (including but not limited to: health, finance, fashion, beauty & skin care, real estate, technology, and environmental sustainability). Furthermore, you will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven, organized, efficient liberal arts graduate who has a love for technology, design, and entrepreneurship. You should be creative and enthusiastic about design, in addition to being tech savvy, curious, and well spoken. A big part of this internship is to learn, so don’t be afraid to ask questions and seek help!
- Candidate must own Adobe Creative Suite and be proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Have experience using Squarespace
- Have a strong sense of typography, layout, and color
- Be available to work at the office 5 days a week
- Be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Have experience using Excel/Google Sheets
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Be able to think creatively and develop new concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Display professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
To view our work, visit caseyaltmandesign.com